Website Terms and Conditions
1. Access to and/or use of this Website constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of the Website Terms and Conditions This Website is provided by Barbera, Melvin, Svonavec & Sperlazza, LLP (hereinafter the “Site”). By accessing and/or using this Site, you are assenting to and accepting these Website Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of the Website Terms and Conditions, please exit immediately.
2. The information in this Site is not legal advice and shall not be misconstrued as legal advice or the practice of law No information contained on this Site should be misconstrued as legal advice, interpreted as constituting the practice of law, the giving of legal advice or any legal action by this firm. Users and/or visitors of this Site should consult with a licensed and qualified legal professional regarding any issues and or questions you may have. We are not responsible for any action taken by any user and/or visitor of this Site.
3. There is no attorney/client relationship created by access to, use of or any information given on this Site Your accessing and/or use of this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. Nothing in this site shall be construed or interpreted to mean that an attorney/client relationship has been formed or that we will be taking any action on your behalf for any legal matters.
4. There is no attorney/client relationship created by your submission of information to this Site Submission of any information by you to this Site and/or Barbera, Melvin, Svonavec & Sperlazza, LLP does not mean that we, Barbera, Melvin, Svonavec & Sperlazza, LLP are representing you or will be representing you, absent an express written agreement signed by Barbera, Melvin, Svonavec & Sperlazza, LLP stating otherwise.
5. Limitation of Liability By and through your access to and/or use of this Site you are expressly agreeing that Barbera, Melvin, Svonavec & Sperlazza, LLP is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential actual or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this Site.
6. Jurisdiction By and through your access to and/or use of this Site you are expressly agreeing that the laws of Pennsylvania should govern any claim or dispute arising out of or in any way related to this Site. By and through your access to and/or use of this Site you are also expressly agreeing that the construction of this Site’s terms and any interpretations thereof are to be governed by the laws of Pennsylvania. By and through your access to this Site you are also expressly agreeing that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute arising out of or in any way related to this Site shall be the Court of Common Pleas of Somerset County, Pennsylvania.
7. COMPLIANCE By and through your access to and/or use of this Site, you hereby agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and ordinances of any governmental body or authority having jurisdiction that in any way relate to the use of and/or access to this Site.
8. SEVERABILITY If any provision of these Website Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Website Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.