For nearly 65 years Barbera Law has represented corporations, businesses, and individuals in connection with all types of commercial disputes and litigation. While it is true that properly drafted and well-negotiated contracts backed by knowledgeable and effective due diligence are necessary preventative measures to limit one’s exposure to liability; commercial relationships can still become contentious and commercial disputes do sometimes arise. When such contention arises, it is critical to have Barbera Law’s commercial litigation attorneys to protect your interests.
- – Breach of contract issues
- – Complex commercial fraud litigation
- – Licensing and distribution issues
- – Breach of non-compete and royalty agreements
- – Personal property and non-residential real property leases
- – Distributor agreements
- – Real estate matters
- – Owner and shareholder disputes
- – Directors’ and officers’ liability
We are pleased to offer our resources and experience to you to best protect your business interests. Please contact us today for a confidential consultation regarding your case.